Commercial Slurry Ice Machine
The law of conservation of energy: a part of-2ºC water releases heat to form ice crystal, another part of -2 ºC water absorbs heat to become OºC water, and finally get 0 ºC ice water mixture ice slurry.
Water does not freeze immediately when it reaches 0 ! In steady state, tap water can withstand temperature to -5 ºC without freezing water, purified water can withstandtemperature to -7ºC or even lower temperature without freezing! Under standard atmospheric pressure, this kind of water still keeps flowing below o0 C. We call it supercooled water!
Slurry ice application fields:
· Aquatic products processing
· Meat processing
· Fishery industry
· Vegetable preservation
· Supermarket or other commercial usage
· Cold storage project
· Temperature reduction project
1. Compared with solid ice, slurry ice requires less energy, space and cost. Usually, for 6-14.5kg ice, 1 KWH electricity is required, while slurry ice machine can produce 21kg ice.
2. Slurry ice has the best cooling efficiency. 100% of its surface cooling area can be utilized. Compared with the mixture of flake ice and water, slurry ice demand less ice crystal.
3. Slurry ice is extremely suitable for pump delivery through hoses or pipes and easy to store and use.
4. Slurry ice can fully wrap the target products. Therefore, there is no air sink between the products and the slurry ice, maximize the contact and heat transmission surface. Absorb heat better, faster and more efficiently.
5. Slurry ice is soft without sharp edge. No damage to the surface of target products
1.What's your advantage?
A: Honest business with competitive price and professional service on export process.
2. How I believe you?
A : We consider honest as the life of our company, we can tell you the contact information of our some other clients for you to check our credit.
3. Can you give warranty of your products?
A: Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with our quality or service.