|Ice Shape:||Block Ice||Voltage:||380v/50hz/3p|
2 Ton Direct Cooling Block Ice Machine,
50kg Direct Cooling Block Ice Machine,
50kg 2 ton ice maker
Latest Technology 2Ton/Day Direct Cooling Block Ice Plant Block Ice Machine 25kg 50kg weight
1. The direct cooling ice machine is highly automatic, automatic water supply, automatic ice making, automatic ice harvest, need no manual operation. The direct cooling ice machine does not need to use brine water.
2. The ice mold does not need to be replaced after long time service.
3. The equipment is safe and environmentally friendly, and the ice blocks are clean and hygienic, which can meet the food standard. Modular design, simple operation, small area occupation, easy installation, you can begin ice production as soon as connected to water and electricity.
1. Icesnow Directly Evaporated Ice Block Machine are our latest technology, adopting aluminium plate to freeze ice block directly, without any chemical or salt, it is a plug and play machine and operated by PLC program control system.
2. The direct cooling block ice machine is a block ice (ice brick) production equipment.
3. The direct cooling ice machine evaporator adopts high-efficiency heat-conducting aluminum alloy material, which directly exchanges heat with the refrigerant, has low freezing temperature and fast ice making speed. Ice cubes melt slowly.
|Cooling Capacity (kw)||15.6KW|
|Rated Power (kw)||10kw|
|Compressor brand||Semi-hermetic Bizter compressor|
|Each Ice Block weight(kg)||25kg/50kg|
|Dimension of block ice machine||4500*1550*2050mm|
Advantages of our block ice machine:
1). Adopt PLC program centralized control, auto water supplying and auto ice dropping.
2). Large production, block ice clean, beautiful and sanitary to edible.
3). Take a little space, convenient to transport.
4). Easy operation and convenient transportation, low cost.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in plastic films or cartons, normally a FCL shipping.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. You're welcome to see the test of the machines for days.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Contact Person: Andy Hou